sâmbătă, 29 noiembrie 2014

Nights with the billionaire Part 1 by Daisy Evans


He had me at hello. I know that’s cliche. How can a man have you at hello? I can tell you exactly how Ryker Conrad had me at hello. To be fair, he could have had me without opening his mouth. As soon as I saw the handsome man in the smart black suit with the sexy stubble, my stomach started rumbling. His blue eyes looked like cool water against his dark tan skin and jet-black hair. He was the sexiest and most gorgeous man I’d ever seen in my life. Though, I wasn’t prepared for his proposition. I mean, who can ever be ready for something like that? When a strange hot man asks you if you want to spend a week with him, no questions asked, what do you say? I mean I could have said no right? But what fun would that have been? I’ve been waiting for an opportunity like this to come up for a long time. Not just because he’s hot, but because he’s Ryker Conrad. You see, I’ve been waiting to meet him for a really long time.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu