sâmbătă, 31 august 2013

Interview with Natalie Damschroder author of Goddesses Rising


1.Please, tell us your name, the city you are born and the books you write.

My name is Natalie J. Damschroder, I was born in South Ruislip, England, but came to the U.S. when I was 1 year old and lived in Massachusetts until I was 16. Now I live in Pennsylvania. I write romantic adventure and paranormal romance.


2. How did you become a writer?

My mom was a writer, and my teachers always told me I had a talent for writing. But I didn't like to do it until I decided to try writing a romance. And I never looked back! :)

3. Who inspired you to write?

Every author who ever got me lost in a book.

4. How old were you when you wrote the first book?

The first real book I ever wrote, I was 22 or 23 when I started and 25 when I finished. :)

5. Your favorite books?

I love so many different books I can't list any favorites. MJ Fredrick, Megan Hart, Misty Simon, Lisa Mondello, Cathy McDavid, and Tracy Madison are all favorites.

6. What inspired you to write Goddesses Rising?



I love writing paranormal romance because of the freedom it gives me, not having to stick to "real life." But I'm not a fan of vampires and shapeshifters, so I needed something new. Goddesses appealed to me right away!

7. A message for your fans?

Thanks so much to everyone who reads my books! I am especially thankful for those who take the time to review, whether or not the book appealed to you.

Thank you so much, Andreea, for the interview!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu