joi, 20 noiembrie 2014

Review Oblivion by Jessica Wood

I wake up to a life and a man that I can’t remember.

He says his name is Connor Brady—the tall, sexy CEO of Brady Global, Inc. 

He says my name is Olivia Stuart, and that I was recently in an accident and lost my memory.

Also, he says I’m his fiancé.

Although I don’t remember Connor, or anything about my past, something about him seems familiar. He is kind, protective, and breathtakingly-gorgeous. But there is just one problem—he seems too perfect.

As I begin to rebuild my relationship with Connor and accept the idea that I may never remember my past, I unexpectedly meet Ethan James.

Ethan is the mysterious, rebellious stranger who pushes my boundaries to their limits and makes me feel alive. As our lives collide time and time again, the bits and pieces of my past start to unravel, unearthing the secrets that have been buried deep inside my subconscious. With every new memory I gain about my past, I become more torn between the man who is my fiancé and the stranger who is the key to my past. Is my life with Connor really as perfect as he leads me to believe?


My opinion:

I have to say that i loved this book so much. I never read something like this in my life. But let's just start with the beginning.

THE COVER: OMG! Look at that beautiful cover. I love it so much. And more when the content is as lovely as the cover. This book just made in my top 10 best books that i've read this years. For sure.

THE ACTION: Was so perfect and put right in place. O love that it didn't bored me, and made me read and read and never stop. It made me wanted more and more. That's the perfection for this book. And it is hard to write a book that don't bore the reader. Good job, Jessica!

THE CHARACTERS: Oh, God. I want to tell so much about them, but i hate giving spoilers. They are perfect together. They are even more beautiful when they interact and have that lovely, cute, funny moments. And my favorite moment was the kiss in the air. That's all i want to say. To find out you will have to read the book.

So, this book is perfection to me. Great cover, awesome story and beautiful (and also bad but needy) characters. So you have to read it. Trust me, you will love it.

Favorite quotes:

„But sometime we don't always get what we wish for.“

„Maybe those who say, „ignorance is bliss“, are right.“

„As a result of tonight, i found myself torn between two men: the caring and protective fiance who i had no memory of, and the rebellious and surprisingly-sweet stranger who made me question who i once was.“

„He was the person i didn't want to live without.“


„'If we don't find each other when the war ends, what would happen? The male character very confidently said to the female character, 'If we don't find each other after the war, then we'll find each other by the following year. If we don't find each other by the following year, then we'll find each other by the following five years or ten, or twenty years. It doesn't matter how long, we'll find each other eventually.“

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu