marți, 8 aprilie 2014

Review The Lying Game by Diana Bocco

Lies and secrets have a way of colliding.

Riley Wellman has a secret. That night she was supposedly lost in a dark street in the middle of nowhere? She wasn't. She was running away from her future; an unwanted future arranged by her rich family.

Private investigator Evan Sager has a secret too. So when he has to rescue Riley from the bad guys he's been pursuing for months, he's not amused.

Now Riley is making him feel things he's not supposed to feel anymore, and if he can't manage to keep his hands off her, it might destroy everything he's worked for. Again.


My opinion:


OMG! I’ve been waiting for a book from Diana Bocco so long. I love so much this woman’s writing.

The Lying Game it is a story so different. I don’t think that I’ve read something like that. The chemistry between Riley and Evan it is so deep and passion. Even if it has only a few pages, you will like this book. The action goes so smooth and right. It is like you read real life.
I love that Riley and Evan didn’t go to fast on the things that they feel about each other. Hope I see more in next one.

And the end… OMG! Can’t wait for the next one. You, Diana, you did it again. And hope that you plan to write the second one soon, because I HATE to wait! ♥

So why you have to read this book? Because it is something different, short read, beautiful action and characters. I’m absolute sure that you will love it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu