luni, 7 aprilie 2014

Review Before the Fall (Broken Angel #3) by L.G. Castillo

Lash remembered what Naomi’s grandmother once told him long ago:

“There is always light where there is love.”

He kept those words close to his heart because they meant that the love between him and Naomi was destined.

With the binding ceremony behind them, Lash and Naomi have even more questions about their past lives as memories resurface and they discover that they were kept apart by the one person they had thought was their greatest ally—Archangel Raphael.

When the other archangels finally reveal the mystery of their ancient past, they uncover a story of lust, envy, betrayal, loss and descent into darkness.

In the wake of these revelations, will love be enough to keep their family together?



My opinion:


I have just finish reading this book. I got an ARC for do a review on it. And I have to say that… OMG! I’ve been waiting for this book since a finished book 2 of this series.

So, if must of you read this series and especially book 2, you know that the ending was so… what should I say to be the right word?! It ends like a TV show. When you wanted to know more… BOOM, here comes the ending. And you have to wait so long for it, that it kills you. But, anyway, I thing this waiting has is worth.

So this last book of the Broken Angel’s series resume the action left of book 2. I’m not going to say the ending of the book 2  because I will give spoilers, and I have doing that.

Basically, if didn’t read this series, it is about angels. Maybe you will thing like Becca Fitzpatrick’s book but no. This one are even better. Truest me.


This last book it was my favorite. From the start, when I find out that Lash and Naomi have meet before, many centuries ago, I was so impatient to read about it. And it was more fun knew I find that the hole book 3 it is about that. Not just a chapter. Brilliant idea L.G. Castillo. I don’t think that I’ve read in some else something like that. 

I was so in love from chapter 2 when this hole new world of angels and the huge decisions are made. I was so please to discover that sweet and trouble love between Lash and Naomi. And I’m glad that Naomi was still this fighting and loving girl that I’ve known from the fist book.
 

I love so much mystery and everything that are angels about. Even that Lucifer it is the bad one, I still love him. I’m in love with this character. 



The hole book, the love, fight, betrayal, happiness, they are so right in place in this book. The action goes so smooth, so right that you don’t know when you reach the 50 pages already. You so get lost in this book. And that makes a great book.

I’m loving the series because every book it is better then the other one. Keeps getting better. So officially, L.G. Castillo with is series Broken Angel has a special place in my heart. Hope in your to. If not, then means you haven’t read it yet.

P.S.: And did you see the cover? OMG they are so awesome. And that it is a bonus to the series. READ IT!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu