sâmbătă, 2 noiembrie 2013

Mini review:Ruby Hill

Ruby Hill by Sarah Ballance



From her earliest memories, Ashley Pearce has been drawn to Ruby Hill Lunatic Asylum, and she's not the only one. Decades after the abandoned hospital ended its institutional reign of torture and neglect, something lurks in the shadows. Since she’s a paranormal investigator, it's Ashley's job to find out what.

Crime scene expert Corbin Malone doesn't believe in ghosts. A born skeptic, he has no interest in entertaining the hype surrounding the mysterious deaths at Ruby Hill, but he won't turn his back while more women die. He agrees to an overnight investigation, never expecting his first encounter would be with the woman he pushed away a year ago. But when he discovers Ashley is a target, he learns his greatest fear isn't living with his own demons, but losing her for good.




My opinion:


I receive this book for a honest review in exchange.Like most of the books i`ve read by now I dint`t read the description of this book.But by the cover i`ve figured that is about ghosts.I like scary storys,but this book I dint`t like it at all.It`s hard to…I don’t know…to read a book and have great expectations about it.I dint`t say that it is so bad,but it is not good.

Even that it is a short staory,the action it`s so push it.The actions are so short and you don`t understand much of that.This book needs more details,more action that have some meaning,to be bound.That make a book great.Tha idea of this book was super ok,but the content, essence was by far good.My sorry,this is my opinion,maybe,somebody else will love this book.

And do not forgot about the end.When I need it more,to give more chances for this book,the end was in flames, fog.But it is a short book so you have to give it a chance.Maybe,like a sad,you will love it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu