miercuri, 18 septembrie 2013

Review For Love or Vengeance

For Love or Vengeance  by Caridad Piñeiro 



FBI Special Agent Helene Alexander is a goddess. An actual frickin’ goddess. And her mission is clear, see that justice is served at all times or her days as a goddess are numbered. Helene’s new FBI partner defines good-looking, but Miguel Sanchez, wants nothing to do with her ends-justify-the-means attitude. He knows through experience the type of guilt her actions can bring and Miguel wants nothing to do with Helene’s careless ways. Even if she’s so damned hot she makes him burn with the need. When the serial killer they’re tracking strikes again, Helene and Miguel are drawn into a case that will challenge their most fundamental beliefs about justice and vengeance. But it’s the passion between them that forces a goddess to choose: eternal life with all her powers...or death—to save the man she loves.





My opinion:


It is the first time that I read something by Caridad Piñeiro.Shame on me!This book by her it is awesome.

When I receive the book to do a review a dint`t read the decription. Rarely I do.Because I want the book to surprise me.And this one it dit.

When I start to read it,and I was that it was about Goddesses and Gods I was a little disappointed,because I want to read something different.How wrong I was.In fist chapter we read about Zeus,and who he cheating her daughter, Nemesis,goddesses of Vengeance to spend the time on Earth to punish the guilty eople. So like everyone I was judgment the whole book by this one chapter.

And when I start to read chapter to,my all heart was floats.It is not that i`ve read before.So,chapter to we carry after many many years,when Helene(Nemesis)it is in FBI and stil punish the guilty people.Only this time with be different.Because she will have a new partner,Miguel(I love Spanish people:x)who will change her whole life.The chemistry between them is so powerfull and so spicy that gave me tingling on my spine.

Being patners they can not be in love with each other,because they will compromise the judgment of Helene.If she let one person guilty get away,she will be punish.But she will thing that the punish is to return on Olympus,but it is something alse.Much more.

This book it is perfect. Absolutely perfect.I dint`t know that I will love it so much.I`m so glad that I have read this book.It is a unique story.You wont regret it.The action,the love,judgment,and all the things in the book are perfect written. I`m so grateful that author Caridad Piñeiro wrote this story.Thank you very much.


Enjoy!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu