luni, 8 decembrie 2014

Review Paragon: Legacy Code #2 by Autumn Kalquist

Paragon: Legacy Code #2 by Autumn Kalquist

Tadeo Raines knows what they say about him. It’s all lies.

But lies are better than the truth.

He broke the rules once and swore he’d never do it again. Now traitors plot against the fleet, and he's tasked with hunting them down and stopping them. Permanently.

Tadeo was born to command, born to lead the last remnants of humanity to a new Earth. He knows there’s a better world out there: Daylight at the end of humanity's long night. And he's willing to do whatever it takes to get the fleet there.

Even if it means walking the line between loyalty and treason. And breaking the rules... Again.
 


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So, this book was more good then the first one. And maybe because it was more action on it and not so much drama. I love books that have more action on it. Keeps me more alive and more focused on it.


I think the story and the writing was more mature then the first one. I have to say that the first book kinda bored me. But I still loved it. But this one… OMG! I wanted more, and more, and more. And when it finally came to the fun part… Boom. The End. So know I have to wait until 2015 to find out what happens next.


I love reading about Tadeo and everything that do or have to do to protect his mother and himself. I kinda hate him in the first book, but know… seeing him and reading his thoughts I feel sorry for him. His is that boy how suffered a lot. I was so curios about him in the first book, so you imagine how happy I was when I saw that Paragon is writing by his perspective.


Anyway, I love this book, much more then the first one. So if you didn’t started this series, you have to do it know. Like pronto. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu