sâmbătă, 25 octombrie 2014

Review Defect: Part Two by Autumn Kalquist

Defect: Part TwoDefect: Part Two by Autumn Kalquist
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So I been wanting for this one since I finish Defect part1. OMG! This book was amazing. And still the only problem that I got with it, it is that is was to short. I wanted so much more.

I love Selena so much. That type of girl who has to deal so much problems. It is nice to see how it came up to the world from Legacy Code.

I love this kinda of storys about a new world. I know that are many books with this story out there, but you know what I like about this one? It is so different. I never read something like that. It just intrigue me, make me want more, and more. And also, you get so caught up in the story that you never realize that it is over.

For sure read this book. It is one that you don't want to miss. :)
P.S. Can't wait for the next one!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu