miercuri, 16 iulie 2014

Review Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo and Melissa Andrea

My name’s Sebastian Black, and I want to buy you. I could have any woman I want, but I choose you. 
NO RELATIONSHIP, JUST SEX. 

Here’s my offer… 
I’ll put your name in my LITTLE BLACK BOOK, and when I want you, I’ll call you. When I call, you’re going to come, in more ways than one. It will be mutually pleasurable for both of us. 

There are only two rules: 
DON'T EVER DENY ME. 
DON'T FALL IN LOVE. 

If you do either, I’ll remove you from my book and payment stops. 

Do we have an understanding? 




My opinion:

So, first of all.. Let’s take a look at this beautiful cover. OMG it is just gorgeous. Simply and the best. For me, and I’m sure for lots of you out there, the cover it is important. Why? I don’t know… I think it is such a great thing when a cover caught your eye and you don’t have to read the back to buy it.  You read it right away. Yes, of course that can be a problem too. Maybe the book isn’t that great and you had been fooled by the cover, the appearance. Well at least it’s looking great on your shelf. :)


Second of all, do not read this book in public or when you are in the room with somebody. REPET: DO NOT READ THIS IN PUBLIC OR WHEN IS SOMEBODY IN THE ROOM WITH YOU! Unless the person it’s your boyfriend. Then read it out loud. Trust me… He will love it. :D


So let’s get down to the action. From the description, or just from the cover you will say that this is all over Fifty Shades of Grey. It is true that has some similarly things, but only when it’s come to the boy and the girl. The action and the events and more important, the dialog between them is just juicy and very funny, just by reading it you will feel happy all they. I love this kind of books. I thing a lot of you like it and read it, even if you don’t say it out loud. It is not just the sex. It is more. Sex in this kind of books it’s just a bonus. :) But me? I’m proud and not a shame to say that I loved so much this book that I can’t find a single defect. It is the perfect book. The action never goes slowly, never makes you sleepy or to check every time how more pages this chapter has until you finish it. It is nice to get lost in the book.

Let’s talk now about Sebastian. O My Fucking God. After Mr. Grey, the second in my master list comes Mr. Black. Even his mane gives me shiver on my spine. I love powerful, handsome, good and bad man. And Mr. Black satisfied all my reading process. I love the thing that he’s doing with his little black book and the names that he’s giving to each girl in the book. Good thinking authors. I loved that part.


I understand him. And that’s because I know how it feel’s and how it is when something happened in your life it’s just changes you from ten to zero. It makes you think that you don’t deserve something or that you don’t need somebody or something lovely in your life. Mr. Black it is a fucked up man. But I have to say that I loved him in that way. Not that I don’t love him when love comes in his life and makes him more lovely the ever, but you know.. every girl wants a little bad and wrong in her life. You know what they say: that the wrong and bad it is more sweet than the right. It is like pushing your limits or bite from the forbidden fruit. It is like an apple that is rotten outside but good and yummy inside.









About Roz… Well, typical Ana from Grey, but with red hair and more awesome body. It is a strong girl that has been through a lot and still never gives up. I loved that on her. It fits her well. 
I loved the funny moments between them and more the flirt and the teasing.


I don’t wanna tell to much and give spoilers because I know how lots of you hate them, including me. :)
So, what else should I say? Well I think and I’m pretty sure that writing a book it isn’t a easy work to do most when to authors to that. But they managed to work so great and beautiful because the book it is fantastic and gorgeous. It is a great feeling for them and us because we have the opportunity to read something awesome. This book definitely deserves a movie. And still can’t get my eyes of the cover. :D
I recommend this book for all of you. Must to read this year! Trust me!

Favorite Quotes:
 "I wanted her to need me. I needed to feel it in her touch—in the way her body rocked against mine. I wanted it more than my next breath."

"What is it. sweetheart? Anything you want, it's yours.
I want you.
I'm all yours."

"If she asks, just tell her I'm yours."

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.” 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu