duminică, 27 iulie 2014

Review Defect: Part One (A Legacy Code Prequel Novella Series) by Autumn Kalquist

A Legacy Code Prequel Novella Series - Coming August 1st, 2014.
Selene Hayes is one of the Protected, the first genetically-modified children to be born with superimmunity. In a time when world hunger has been vanquished, but drug-resistant diseases kill millions, she’s part of a lucky elite.

That is, until the truth comes out. Protecteds are Defective, and the ensuing public scandal endangers them all. Selene’s been forced to live off-grid for eight years, and so far, staying hidden has kept her safe.

But rumors of another failed experiment are spreading, of a fatal mistake that could destroy everything. And what’s been unleashed may be headed straight for Selene’s sanctuary.


My opinion:

OMG! And that it was to short too. In love it so much.
The action, and the whole story was so good, that I didn’t notice when was gone. I was so into the action, and pray for Selene.

I like more this little story then Legacy Code. Selene intrigue me so much and more because I don’t know were she stands in all of this, in that world and how important is she. But I assume she has to be important. That is the feeling that I get.

I like this story also because I can see when this all  thing  about Defect started. And it is nice to now about this world more. Because it is a new perspective of the world, that I never read about it, and I love it so much. And in Legacy Code I didn’t get to much when this world start to falling apart and how they came up with this idea of living in space.
So it is a short sweet, full of adrenaline story, that will help you to know more about this new world in the first book of the series, Legacy Code.


I definitely recommend this book, more if you read the Legacy Code. Good Job Autumn Kalquist! Can’t wait for the next one! :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu