joi, 24 iulie 2014

Recenzie Fall with me by Julie Particka

In the game of love…

Dumped by her college boyfriend for her best friend, the last thing Jenna Brandt needs to deal with is working beside her backstabbing-BFF's hotter-than-hot brother. But when he offers her a chance to get some revenge on her ex, she can hardly say no--even if spending more time with Sutton puts her heart in jeopardy all over again.

Someone's going to get hurt…

Sutton Bell has had a thing for Jenna since they were in high school, but after one screwed-up night, she didn’t want anything to do with him. Now, with just the summer before he leaves to begin his new career, Sutton’s determined to convince Jenna he’s not the player he used to be. But saving his sister from making an awful mistake may mean losing Jenna for good.




My opinion:


I have want to read this book the first time that I’ve seen the cover. It was like love at first sight. Me and pretty covers. God, I’m like a kid that like’s and wants to much chocolate.

I kinda read the description too because I was so intrigue about the cover and I want it a sneak peak about the book. And that was it. I knew that I have to read this book pronto.
But I have to say that I was a little disappointed. Not much. Just a little. I did want something different and new and funny and humor and love. And it has it all. But the action was a little boring and lame.

Anyway let’s talk about the things that I’ve liked this book. Well, it has pretty, handsome boy. Sutton it is like the perfect damaged guy. He was that guy who switch girl like socks and never care about them. But know he is that guy who grow up and he’s thinking seriously about his life. He’s so great and kind, and handsome, sweet and funny. He’s like the perfect guy.





















And then he meets Jenna. Or Jem. I like more Jem. :) She has been always in love with him, or have a crush, but nothing happened between them. Now she is back in town, but she is hurt and with all her barriers and walls up. She that kind of girl that never in her life demand something or fight for it. Until Sutton. And I’m glad that she finally takes that chance.

The chemistry between them it’s so lovely, and puts a big smile on your face. I like that first of all they are friends and the lovers. It’s making this all relationship more great and true. I is like the author tells about two people that actually exists.

So like I sad, the only thing that bothered me in this book was that slowly and boring action. In rest, everything was perfect for a quick reading summer. :) So you guys, have to try this. And maybe you will love it more then I do.

Favorite Quote:


"I was wrong. I need you, too. Nothing’s off the table."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu