joi, 17 aprilie 2014

Review The Kiss by Sotia Lazu



Eliza is out on a first date, when the lights go out and someone other than the man she's out with takes advantage of the dark to kiss her more passionately than she’s ever been kissed before.

Since the mystery kisser has to be one of the men sitting nearest to her, Eliza is now determined to kiss as many frogs as she needs to until she finds her prince.






My opinion:


God, I’m so happy when I finish reading a great book. So, I’m feeling so happy right now. Why?! I just finish reading The Kiss. God, how great it is this book. I don’t know why this book isn’t in everybody’s lips. It is a short story, but foe a short story it is quite big. I don’t know if you get what I’m trying to say. The point is that I love it. Let just focus on that.

The story follows a girl named Eliza, ( love the name) who has a pretty hard life. She is in college, but 2 years ago she was betrayed by her “Prince Charming”.
I love so much how the story begin. That kiss in the dark from a “stranger” was so intense. I don’t thing that I’ve read such an unique beginning. The story is around this moment. Everything begins with this moment. And I loved it.

It is a typical college story, when the girl finally founds her power to believe in her self and be more brave. I loved so much this story because it didn’t started like every love story out there. And didn’t follows that same action like them. I mean every step. It bring us some different. And all the people love different. Especially books.
I’m so in love with Nate, and everything that she done for her. Oh, that boy twisted my mind. I love a typical bad boy, and more when they are in bed. :D



This book was perfect from the beginning to the end. I loved how this action went so smooth, and perfect in time. Everybody got what they deserved.Hope you will read this story because it has it all: love, betrayal, hate, humor, sex, bad boy… I’m telling you. 

You will love it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu